EXTENDED INFORMATION ON COOKIES
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are small text files sent to the user by the website visited. These are stored on the hard disk of the computer (or mobile device), thus allowing the website to recognize users and store certain information about their visit, such as their preferred language or the items added to the cart, in order to to allow and improve the service offered.
The foregoing refers both to the user’s computer and to any other device that the user uses to connect to the Gadget4Entertainment site.
HOW ARE COOKIES USED?
As already announced in the opt-in message that is displayed when opening the Gadget4Entertainment site, by accepting, closing the banner or continuing to browse the Gadget4Entertainment site, you allow the use and sending of cookies to your navigation system in order to take advantage of all those services aimed at improving the user’s navigation on our site. Gadget4Entertainment.com uses the following types of cookies:
– Essential cookies: those cookies strictly necessary to move around the site using its features to the full without technical problems. Without the use of these cookies some services and / or parts of the site would not work. They include, for example, cookies that allow access to protected areas of the site. These cookies do not collect some type of information for marketing purposes and cannot be deactivated.
– Performance cookies: those cookies that allow you to recognize and count the number of visitors and to see movements within the site to improve its functioning through the study of statistical data, for example which pages are most visited. These do not collect information that identifies the user. All information collected is anonymous.
– Functional cookies: these cookies that are used to recognize a user when he returns to visit the site. They allow the site to customize the contents and remember the choices made by the user such as the selected language, the selected currency and the products added / abandoned in the cart from a past visit to our site.
Third party cookies
*-Social Network sharing cookies: these cookies facilitate the sharing of site content through social networks such as facebook, twitter, google plus and pintarest. To view their relative privacy and cookies policies, you can visit the following links facebook www.facebook.com/help/cookies, twitter www.twitter.com/privacy, google plus http://www.google.com/policies/ privacy / and pintarest https://about.pinterest.com/it/privacy-policy.
The cookies of this type on this site are:
Like button and Facebook social widgets (Facebook, Inc.)
Pulsante Tweet e widget sociali di Twitter (Twitter, Inc.)
+1 button and Google+ social widgets (Google Inc.)
Pinterest button and Pinterest social widgets (Pinterest Inc.)
HOW TO CHANGE THE COOKIES SETTINGS ON YOUR PC
Most browsers (search engines) automatically accept all cookies, but the user can change the settings to disable this function. It is possible to block all types of cookies, or to accept and / or deactivate only some of them by accessing the “Options” or “Preferences” sections in the menu of the browser used. Through the browser preferences it is possible to delete the Cookies installed in the past, including the Cookie in which the consent to the installation of Cookies by this site is eventually saved. It is important to note that by disabling all cookies, the functioning of this site could be compromised. Below we leave you the list of the most common browsers with direct links to the related documentation on the subject:
Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Attivare%20e%20disattivare%20i%20cookie
Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/it-it/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies
Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=it
DATA PROCESSING HOLDER
Gadget4Entertainment S.A.S. di L. R .. For more information on the owner, contact the following email address: email@example.com
Given the objective complexity linked to the identification of technologies based on Cookies and their very close integration with the functioning of the web, the User is invited to contact the Owner should he wish to receive any further information on the use of the Cookies themselves and any uses of the same – for example by third parties – made through this site.
DEFINITIONS AND LEGAL REFERENCES
PERSONAL DATA (OR DATA)
Any information relating to a natural person, identified or identifiable, even indirectly, by reference to any other information, including a personal identification number, constitutes personal data.
This is the information collected automatically by this Site (or by third-party applications that this Site uses), including: the IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by the User who connects with this Site, the addresses in URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) notation, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response from the server (successful, error, etc. ) the country of origin, the characteristics of the browser and operating system used by the visitor, the various temporal connotations of the visit (for example the time spent on each page) and the details relating to the itinerary followed within the site, with particular reference to the sequence of the pages consulted, to the parameters relating to the operating system and the IT environment of the User.
The individual who uses this Site, who must coincide with the interested party or be authorized by him and whose Personal Data are being processed.
The natural or legal person to whom the Personal Data refers.
RESPONSIBLE FOR TREATMENT (OR RESPONSIBLE)
HOLDER OF THE TREATMENT (OR HOLDER)
The natural person, legal person, public administration and any other body, association or organization which is responsible, even jointly with another owner, for decisions regarding the purposes, methods of processing personal data and the tools used, including the profile of the security, in relation to the operation and use of this Application. The Data Controller, unless otherwise specified, is the owner of this Site.
THIS APPLICATION (OR SITE)
The hardware or software tool through which the Personal Data of Users are collected.
Small portion of data stored in the User’s device.
Notice to European Users: this privacy statement has been prepared in fulfillment of the obligations under Art. 10 of the Directive n. 95/46 / EC, as well as the provisions of Directive 2002/58 / EC, as updated by Directive 2009/136 / EC, on the subject of Cookies.
This is to provide you with the basic information pursuant to art. 13 EU Regulation no. 2016/679 (hereinafter, “GDPR”) regarding the processing of your personal data by GADGET4ENTERTAINMENT SAS di LEVENI RUDY in relation to your browsing on our website www.gadget4entertainment.com and the use of the services offered.
B) DATA PROCESSING
1. Object of the treatment
The Data Controller processes personal, identifying and non-sensitive data (by way of example but not limited to, name, surname, company name, address, telephone, e-mail – hereinafter, “personal data” or even “data”) communicated by you when registering on the website www.gadget4entertainment.com of the Data Controller LEVENI RUDY for participation in opinion and satisfaction surveys, for filling out registration forms via the Site for events or webinars organized by the Data Controller, for online requests for clarifications or requests for support and for sending newsletters.
2. Purpose of the treatment
Your personal data are processed:
A) without your express consent art. 6 lett. b), e) GDPR), for the following Service Purposes:
• manage and maintain the Site;
• allow you to use any Services requested by you;
• participate through the Site in initiatives organized by the Data Controller (for example, events);
• process a contact request;
• fulfill the obligations established by law, by a regulation, by community legislation or by an order of the Authority;
• prevent or discover fraudulent activities or abuses harmful to the Site;
• exercise the rights of the owner, for example the right to exercise a right in court.
In the cases indicated above, the legal basis for the processing of your personal data consists in executing a contract with you or in providing the service you have specifically requested or in following up on a legal obligation or in protecting our legitimate interest.
B) Only with your specific and distinct consent art. 7 GDPR), for the following Other Purposes:
• send you by e-mail opinion and satisfaction surveys, newsletters and / or invitations to events or subscribe to events of which you are a part or that the Owner organizes.
3. Processing methods
The processing of your personal data is carried out by means of the operations indicated in art. 4 n. 2) GDPR and more precisely: collection, registration, organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, cancellation and destruction of data. Your personal data are subjected to both paper and electronic and / or automated processing.
4. Retention time of the processed data
The Data Controller will process personal data for the time necessary to fulfill the aforementioned purposes and in any case for no more than 10 years from the termination of the relationship for the Service Purposes.
5. Security measures
The Owner has adopted a variety of security measures to protect your data against the risk of loss, abuse or alteration.
6. Access to data
Your data may be made accessible for the purposes referred to in art. 2.A) and 2.B):
• to employees and collaborators of the Data Controller, in their capacity as persons in charge and / or internal managers of the processing;
• to third-party companies or other subjects that carry out outsourced activities on behalf of the Data Controller, in their capacity as data processors.
7. Communication of data
Without your express consent art. 6 lett. b) and c) GDPR), the Data Controller may communicate your data for the purposes referred to in art. 2.A) to Supervisory Bodies, Judicial Authorities as well as to all other subjects to whom communication is mandatory by law for the accomplishment of the aforementioned purposes. Your data will not be disclosed.
8. Data transfer
The management and storage of personal data will take place in Europe, on servers located in Italy and on the Data Controller’s Server as the Data Processor.
9. Nature of the provision of data and consequences of refusing to respond
The provision of data for the purposes referred to in art. 2.A) is mandatory. In their absence, we will not be able to guarantee you neither the registration on the Site nor the Services of art. 2.A).
The provision of data for the purposes referred to in art. 2.B) is optional. You can therefore decide not to provide any data or to subsequently deny the possibility of processing data already provided: in this case, you will not be able to receive invitations to events, newsletters and opinion and satisfaction surveys via e-mail. In any case, you will continue to be entitled to the Services referred to in art. 2.A).
10. Rights of the interested party
In your capacity as an interested party, you have the rights referred to in art. 15 GDPR and precisely the rights of:
• i. obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning you, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form;
• ii. obtain the indication: a) of the origin of the personal data; b) the purposes and methods of the processing; c) of the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments; d) the identity of the owner, manager and the representative appointed pursuant to art. art. 3, paragraph 1, GDPR; e) the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents;
• iii. obtain: a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data; b) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those that do not need to be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed; c) the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfillment is proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate use of means with respect to the protected right;
• iv. object, in whole or in part: a) for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data concerning you, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection; b) to the processing of personal data concerning you for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication, through the use of automated call systems without the intervention of an operator by e-mail and / or through traditional marketing methods by telephone and / or paper mail. It should be noted that the right of opposition of the interested party, set out in point b) above, for direct marketing purposes through automated methods extends to traditional ones and that in any case the possibility remains for the interested party to exercise the right of opposition also only partially. Therefore, the interested party can decide to receive only communications using traditional methods or only automated communications or neither of the two types of communication.
Where applicable, you also have the rights referred to in Articles. 16-21 GDPR (Right of rectification, right to be forgotten, right to limitation of treatment, right to data portability, right of opposition), as well as the right of complaint to the Guarantor Authority.
11. Procedures for exercising rights
You can exercise the rights referred to in point 10) above at any time by sending:
• a registered letter with return receipt to GADGET4ENTERTAINMENT SAS di LEVENI RUDY, Via Albert Einstein 38, 20831 Seregno
• a certified email: firstname.lastname@example.org
This Site and the Controller’s Services are not intended for minors under the age of 18 and the Controller does not intentionally collect personal information relating to minors. In the event that information on minors were unintentionally registered, the Data Controller will delete them in a timely manner, at the request of the users.
13. Owner, manager and appointees
The Data Controller is LEVENY RUDY
The updated list of data processors and persons in charge of processing is kept at the headquarters of the Data Controller.
14. Changes to this Notice
Last updated on 25 May 2018